Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Once upon a time, Kenzie had a date. With a boy. They were watching a movie in the kitchen, naturally, and I was the only one home other than them. Dearest Brittni made me promise to take a picture of them all sneaky like. And so I went about my secret mission. However, since the two kids were watching a movie, the lights were off and therefore, flash was needed for the picture. I would not be quite the ninja I was hoping. But I got the picture, in fact, I got two pictures! The funniest part though? They weren't even sitting close to each other. Kenzie was on one end of the couch and the boy on the other end and they were turned completely away from each other, knees pulled up to their chest, backs almost to the other person. It was the most interesting date I've even snapped (mostly) incognito pictures of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment